An adjunct to Sri Lankan Male offering images and commentary on the beauty of other South Asian men--Indians, Bangladeshis and others. Enjoy!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Bangladesh






Somewhere on the net I came across a headline announcing Bangladeshi Men Are Too Sexy. It was out of Malaysia where presumably there are a large number of Bangladeshi laborers. The story went on to report the concern there that the Bangladeshi workers are stealing the hearts of too many a young Malaysian damsel.
Touché! But I can certainly see how such a thing might happen. I don't know whether many Malaysian lads would have eyes as sweet as Masum's (above right) or lips like Tajrul's (immediate right).


Life for me is quite pleasant when I can entertain visitors such as these, two of the watchmen in my building.

32 y/o Masum is a man seasoned in the craft of maintenance, while 17 y/o Tajrul is his aspiring protégé.


Bangladesh is...

~a country of 150 million people inhabiting a geographically small area of oft flooded land. It is underdeveloped and corruption is rife. But its overflowing population of hard-working young men can be found in other countries across the region, adding to them a pleasant mix of Bangladeshi charm.

I'm charmed!

2 comments:

  1. hye.in my opinion malaysian hunks are farr way better than these guys..we have the varsity of looks from malays, chinese, borneos and indians & not to mention from the west.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give you that. If by Malaysian we don't mean only Malays then of course you have a lot of variety among the 3 main racial groups. But for those who prefer the darker, hairier type then the couple million Malaysian Indians would be far outnumbered by the 150 million Bangladeshis.

    ReplyDelete

Visitor Count:


View Page Stats